Sunday, June 14, 2009

Waiting for the sun to go down

Well Coach (big Cochin roo) has come in to his own and he REALLY wants the ladies and if he catches one, well he won't give her a break.

My FIL, who lives next door is going to take him and all the lil cochins over to his house and let them live there.

I found an egg on the coop floor yesterday. Noone lays eggs on our coop floor unless they are a newbie, so I'm wondering if one of the white ones did it. Of course, Oprah layed her egg outside the box this week, but it was still in the house.

Pulled the new Silkies & Showgirls poofs up into pony tails so they could see better. They acted like their was a whole new world out there. They are def. moving faster now.

I have two Cochin Roo chicks I need to sell, one is about 2-3 months old and the other is about 4 months old. One is black and the other grey.

No comments: