Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas photos!

Couldn't resist getting some Christmas photos last Sunday.

Lola, Star and Helmet with their little scarves.
This is Helmet, he is supposed to be our rooster for next year.
The chickens HATED their hats and scarves. Helmet tolerated it more than most.

Star acted like she was drunk on eggnog when we put hers on.

This is the "I'm going to kill you in your sleep" look she's giving us for puttin the santa hat on her.
Our friend's daughter Calista loves to play farmer at our house and pose for pics with the chickens and ducks. This is my inlaws mutt chicken that we call "Crazy."


Calista's silkie "Nugget.



If you are in the Jacksonville are and want pet photos, contact www.freelance4hire.com.

1 comment:

ticketmagnet said...

I am cracking up over the picture in my mind of your chick ,standing on the headboard of your bed saying"you just had to go and take that picture & make me wear the silly hat & then..show it to people"